SH Scientific equips you to innovate
Since 1982, we’ve provided laboratory and production equipment to organizations spanning material science and engineering, mechanical and chemical engineering, extraction and processing, biotechnology, heavy industry, education, government, and healthcare.
From battery researchers to mushroom cultivators, our customers rely on our safe, reliable, and intuitive equipment as they push the boundaries of their own fields.
Today, we focus on general lab equipment including:
- Muffle, tube, and vacuum furnaces
- Vacuum drying ovens and VOC collection apparatuses
- Laboratory and commercial autoclaves
- Laboratory and industrial drying ovens
- Rotary evaporators
- Cold trap baths
- Clean benches
- Fume hoods
- Heaters and chillers
Through continual and exhaustive testing, we’ve achieved milestones like stable temperatures from 80° to 1800° C, vacuum levels of 5 x 10-7 torr, and pressure levels of 150 kg/cm2. In addition, SH autoclaves and furnaces are known as some of the most dependable on the market.
And thanks to in-house R&D and custom manufacturing capabilities, we also provide ODM/OEM services to major corporations.
Serving North America since 2013
We secured several Korean patents and expanded our facilities in 2012, then launched North American sales the following year.
In 2018, after particularly rapid growth in the American education and public sectors, we founded a US head office in Portland, Oregon.
Since then, we’ve been grateful to serve notable institutions such as:
- Arapahoe County Water and Wastewater Authority
- Cornell University (Civil Environmental Engineering)
- Estuary Partnership (Habitat Restoration & Research)
- Idaho State University (Biomedical & Pharmaceutical Sciences/Chemistry)
- Illinois Institute of Technology (Civil, Architectural & Environmental Engineering)
- Jacksonville University (Purchasing)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (Materials Measurement Science Division)
- North Carolina Central University (Department of Mathematics & Physics)
- Stanford University (Electrical Engineering)
- Tinker Air Force Base (Industrial Engineering)
- University of California, Riverside (Chemical & Environmental Engineering)
- University of California, San Diego (Nano Engineering)
- University of Cincinnati (Purchasing)
- University of Guelph (Department of Food Science)
- University of Texas at Austin (Electrical & Computer Engineering)
- Upper Trinity Regional Water District
- US Department of Agriculture Forest Service (Forest Products Laboratory)
- US Department of Agriculture Western Regional Research Center
Whether you’re visiting us on behalf of a major institution, a small lab, or anything in between, we’re honored that you’re considering SH Scientific as a potential partner.
We look forward to a lasting relationship in support of your innovation and discovery.